Become A Captain - Earn 10% | Bandits Emporium

Become A Captain - Earn 10%

• Call for Captains

Captains are official members of The Bandits and answer directly to The Powers That Be

This is a Tremendous Responsibility. 

Captains are sanctioned to Lead Missions and Create New Encounters on Behalf of the Bandits.

As a Reward for Your Loyalty, You will be provided with a Captain Code, Earning You 10% whenever a Customer uses that Code.

In order to become a Captain, You must declare Your Allegience by Copy & Pasting the Oath of The Ten Tenets below.

Oath of The Ten Tenets

I Will Honor the Individual - This is a game and we are all here to have Fun. If someone asks Me to Stop, I will Stop. 

I Will Respect the Community - What One of Us does, We all Do. As a Captain I make the conscious choice to place the needs of the Crew before My own and vow to protect the Spirit of The Bandits.

I Will Protect Privacy - Personal Identities MUST be preserved. I will never reveal information about a Real World Entity without first receiving their permission.

I Will Embrace Personal Responsibility - Mistakes happen, I Accept the Consequences and choose to grow from my experience. 

I Will NOT Mess With Minors - Children are Our future and because of this, receive special protections.

I Will try to Keep it Civil - War is bad for business. I will do my best to de-escalate tense situations.

I Will try to Keep It Legal - Bandits are weaker Behind Bars.

I Will Leave If I Need to Leave - There is a way out of Every problem, sometimes that option is to completely remove myself from a situation.

I Will Know The Way Home - Justice must be served BUT, there is always a path to redemption when I’m ready to come home.

I Will Do The Impossible

After Registering to Become a Captain CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW WE DESIGN OUR MAIN STORY LINE.

• Oath of The Ten Tenets

I Will Honor the Individual - This is a game and we are all here to have Fun. If someone asks Me to Stop, I will Stop. 

I Will Respect the Community - What One of Us does, We all Do. As a Captain I make the conscious choice to place the needs of the Crew before My own and vow to protect the Spirit of The Bandits.

I Will Protect Privacy - Personal Identities MUST be preserved. I will never reveal information about a Real World Entity without first receiving their permission.

I Will Embrace Personal Responsibility - Mistakes happen, I Accept the Consequences and choose to grow from my experience. 

I Will NOT Mess With Minors - Children are Our future and because of this, receive special protections.

I Will Keep it Civil - War is bad for business. I will do my best to de-escalate tense situations.

I Will Keep It Legal - Bandits are weaker Behind Bars. I will comply with applicable US Law.

I Will Leave If I Need to Leave - There is a way out of Every problem, sometimes that option is to completely remove myself from a situation.

I Will Know The Way Home - Justice must be served BUT, there is always a path to redemption when I’m ready to come home.

I Will Do The Impossible